eating clean; hitting macros
all in a days work. food menu today:
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1T coconut oil (in coffee)
- Chobani Peach yogurt
- Ham/turkey/havarti cheese sandwich with homemade mayo on whole wheat
- whey shake (w/ 2% organic milk)
- can of spinach w/ vinegar
- 4 ounce chuck steak
- 8oz glass of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese (reduced sodium, no rBST)
2290 Kcals, 148g carbs, 201g protein, 96g fat
this is a rest day. my typical training day would include all these macros, with a lower fat intake and a much higher carb intake; including some crap carbos like maltodextrin and dextrose.
My breakfast is superfood oatmeal. It has shredded coconut, flaxseeds, blueberries, blackberries, chia seeds, hemp seeds, and I added some unsweetened cocao powder! This has tons of antioxidants and it tastes so good :)
Wait hold on I want this in my life.
Macro’s: 834 calories; 123g Protein, 63g Carbs, 10g Fat
12oz - Fat Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese
10oz - F age 0% Fat Free Greek Yogurt
2 whole eggs
3/4 Cup - Granulated Splenda
1/4 Cup - 1% Milk
1.25 Scoop - Trutein Vanilla Protein (42.5g)
1 tsp - Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp - Kosher salt
Directions: All ingredients at room temperature.
1. Preheat Oven to 325 - Prepare 6” cake pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper in the bottom.
2. Cream Cheese in mixer - mix on medium until creamy - scrape sides of bowl down.
3. Add splenda - mix on medium until incorporated - scrape sides of bowl down.
4. Add eggs one at a time while on medium. Again…scrape.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients - mix on medium for 3 minutes.
6. Pour in pan - extra batter in mouth - yum.
7. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Turn oven to 200 for 50min - 1 hour. Remove and let cool on the counter. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.
protein cheesecakes ARE THE BOMB guise
(Source : gymprimgetsswole)
Baked Protein Donuts and How to Make Them w/o a Donut Pan
INGREDIENTS: 1 ripe banana 2 eggs 4 tbsp quick oats 1 scoop chocolate protein powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp baking powder Frosting: 1 melted 70% cacao bar (or 35g of any chocolate of your choice, melted)
DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using a food processor, grind up your quick oats until you get it as close to flour consistency as possible. Add the rest of your ingredients to your food processor until everything is mixed well. Pour batter into a donut pan or see instructions below on how to create donuts without a donut pan, bake for 10 minutes. Place donuts on a cooling rack and while they are still warm, pour your chocolate “icing” on top. Yields 6 donuts.
MACROS per donut: 9g carbs, 3g fat, 6g protein
Feel free to get creative with toppings! I added cinnamon on top of my chocolate frosting for a little extra something ;) Other ideas: shredded coconut, crushed nuts, granola, etc.
(Source : livelovelaughlift.com)